Downloads: 22 times
Installing the skin "Discord"
Below is a detailed step-by-step instruction on how to install the "Discord" skin so that you can play Minecraft with pleasure!
- Download the skin.
- Start the official Minecraft launcher, a window with a "Play" button will appear.
- At the top, click the "Skins" link, a list of default skins will appear.
- Click the button "New skin", the page for adding a skin will appear.
- Click the "Browse" button in the "Skin file" item, a file selection window will appear.
- Specify the skin file that you downloaded.
- Your character will appear with a new skin.
- Click the "Save and Apply" button.
- Ready! New skin is installed!
Here you can read the comments of other users or leave your own question or feedback.
No comment yet