Mod RedStone Tools
Look at the items, blocks and mobs that are in the "RedStone Tools" mod.
Look at the recipes that are in the "RedStone Tools" mod.
Installing the mod "RedStone Tools"
Here you can find detailed step-by-step instructions for installing the "RedStone Tools" mod.
- Install the Forge mod first.
- Download the mod from the site
- Go to Minecraft, the main menu will appear.
- Press the "Options" button, the Minecraft game settings menu will appear.
- Click the "Resource Packs" button, a new window will open.
- Click the "Open Pack Folder" button, the Explorer window will open.
- Go to the ".minecraft" folder (one level up).
- Go to the "mods" folder.
- Copy the downloaded file to the "mods" folder.
- Restart Minecraft.
- Enjoy playing Minecraft with a new mod!
Here you can read the comments of other users or leave your own question or feedback.