Mod Alternate Caledonia Theme Pack Buildings for Minecolonies
Downloads: 3 times
|What is changing||Structures|
|Original name||Alternate Caledonia Theme Pack Buildings for Minecolonies|
Installing the mod "Alternate Caledonia Theme Pack Buildings for Minecolonies"
Here you can find detailed step-by-step instructions for installing the "Alternate Caledonia Theme Pack Buildings for Minecolonies" mod.
- Download the mod from the site
- Go to Minecraft, the main menu will appear.
- Press the "Options" button, the Minecraft game settings menu will appear.
- Click the "Resource Packs" button, a new window will open.
- Click the "Open Pack Folder" button, the Explorer window will open.
- Go to the ".minecraft" folder (one level up).
- Go to the "mods" folder.
- Copy the downloaded file to the "mods" folder.
- Restart Minecraft.
- Enjoy playing Minecraft with a new mod!
Here you can read the comments of other users or leave your own question or feedback.
No comment yet