Mod Mapper Base Bedrock Addon
Downloads: 33 times
|What is changing||Blocks / Ores|
|Original name||Mapper Base Bedrock Addon|
Installing the mod "Mapper Base Bedrock Addon"
Here you can find detailed step-by-step instructions for installing the "Mapper Base Bedrock Addon" mod.
- Download the mod from the site
- Go to Minecraft, the main menu will appear.
- Press the "Options" button, the Minecraft game settings menu will appear.
- Click the "Resource Packs" button, a new window will open.
- Click the "Open Pack Folder" button, the Explorer window will open.
- Go to the ".minecraft" folder (one level up).
- Go to the "mods" folder.
- Copy the downloaded file to the "mods" folder.
- Restart Minecraft.
- Enjoy playing Minecraft with a new mod!
Here you can read the comments of other users or leave your own question or feedback.
No comment yet