The player appears immediately in overgrown caves, where it is very beautiful. But is it possible to survive in such conditions?
|Original name||Lush caves|
|Features||Survival mode / Version 1.18 and higher|
Installing the map "Lush caves"
Below is a detailed step-by-step instruction for installing the "Lush caves" map so that you can play Minecraft with pleasure!
- Accumulate or buy the missing amount of emeralds.
- When there are enough emeralds, click the "Download" button.
- Emeralds will be debited from your account, and the "Download" button will immediately appear.
- Download the map, inside it is a zip-archive with the folder "Lush caves".
- Go to Minecraft, the main menu will appear.
- Press the "Single Player" button, a list of saved worlds will appear.
- Select any saved world, the buttons below will be activated.
- Press the "Edit" button, the world settings menu will appear.
- Click the "Open world folder" button, the Explorer window will open.
- Go to the "saves" folder, a list of folders of saved Minecraft worlds will appear.
- Copy the "Lush caves" folder (from the zip archive in step #4) to the "saves" folder.
- Return to Minecraft.
- Return to the main menu so that the menu item "Single Player" appears.
- Click the "Single Player" menu again to make the new map appear in the list.
- Start a saved world named "Lush caves".
- Enjoy playing Minecraft!
Here you can read the comments of other users or leave your own question or feedback.