Деревня на воде?! Это что-то новенькое! А вам было бы интересно пожить в этой деревне?
|Type||Structures / Survival|
|Original name||Floating village|
|Biom||Ocean / Savanna|
|Features||Survival mode / Версия 1.18 и выше|
Installing the map "Floating village"
Below is a detailed step-by-step instruction for installing the "Floating village" map so that you can play Minecraft with pleasure!
- Accumulate or buy the missing amount of emeralds.
- When there are enough emeralds, click the "Download" button.
- Emeralds will be debited from your account, and the "Download" button will immediately appear.
- Download the map, inside it is a zip-archive with the folder "Floating village".
- Go to Minecraft, the main menu will appear.
- Press the "Single Player" button, a list of saved worlds will appear.
- Select any saved world, the buttons below will be activated.
- Press the "Edit" button, the world settings menu will appear.
- Click the "Open world folder" button, the Explorer window will open.
- Go to the "saves" folder, a list of folders of saved Minecraft worlds will appear.
- Copy the "Floating village" folder (from the zip archive in step #4) to the "saves" folder.
- Return to Minecraft.
- Return to the main menu so that the menu item "Single Player" appears.
- Click the "Single Player" menu again to make the new map appear in the list.
- Start a saved world named "Floating village".
- Enjoy playing Minecraft!
Here you can read the comments of other users or leave your own question or feedback.