Find the button
Downloads: 15 times
Map for Minecraft "Find the button" is a quest map, during the passage of which the player needs to find and press a hidden button in order to move to the next location to search. Each subsequent location is more difficult than the previous one, and it will be more difficult to find and get to the button.
Download and play an exciting game and try to reach the end.
|Original name||Find the button|
|Features||Limited size of the world / Version 1.16 and higher|
Installing the map "Find the button"
Below is a detailed step-by-step instruction for installing the "Find the button" map so that you can play Minecraft with pleasure!
- Download the map, inside it is a zip-archive with the folder "Find the button".
- Go to Minecraft, the main menu will appear.
- Press the "Single Player" button, a list of saved worlds will appear.
- Select any saved world, the buttons below will be activated.
- Press the "Edit" button, the world settings menu will appear.
- Click the "Open world folder" button, the Explorer window will open.
- Go to the "saves" folder, a list of folders of saved Minecraft worlds will appear.
- Copy the "Find the button" folder (from the zip archive in step #4) to the "saves" folder.
- Return to Minecraft.
- Return to the main menu so that the menu item "Single Player" appears.
- Click the "Single Player" menu again to make the new map appear in the list.
- Start a saved world named "Find the button".
- Enjoy playing Minecraft!
We recommend making a shortcut to the "saves" folder on your desktop so that next time you can add a Minecraft map much faster.
To view the advice, you must log in
Here you can read the comments of other users or leave your own question or feedback.
No comment yet