Simple Modern House
Downloads: 593 times
The "Simple Modern House" map will appeal to players who prefer Hi-Tech buildings in Minecraft. This is a two-storey modern house with panoramic windows and inserts of wooden panels. There is a swimming pool and sun beds next to the house, and the perimeter of the house is landscaped with bushes. Inside the house there is a ready–made interior in a minimalist style.
|Type||Scematic / Structures|
|Original name||Simple Modern House|
Installing the map "Simple Modern House"
Below is a detailed step-by-step instruction for installing the "Simple Modern House" map so that you can play Minecraft with pleasure!
- Download the map, inside it is a zip-archive with the folder "Simple Modern House".
- Go to Minecraft, the main menu will appear.
- Press the "Single Player" button, a list of saved worlds will appear.
- Select any saved world, the buttons below will be activated.
- Press the "Edit" button, the world settings menu will appear.
- Click the "Open world folder" button, the Explorer window will open.
- Go to the "saves" folder, a list of folders of saved Minecraft worlds will appear.
- Copy the "Simple Modern House" folder (from the zip archive in step #4) to the "saves" folder.
- Return to Minecraft.
- Return to the main menu so that the menu item "Single Player" appears.
- Click the "Single Player" menu again to make the new map appear in the list.
- Start a saved world named "Simple Modern House".
- Enjoy playing Minecraft!
We recommend making a shortcut to the "saves" folder on your desktop so that next time you can add a Minecraft map much faster.
To view the advice, you must log in
Here you can read the comments of other users or leave your own question or feedback.
Looks neat! keep up the good work!
August 7, 2022 4:03 am