Wuhu Island map is a map for Minecraft with a tropical island, which, in fact, is an exact copy of the Wii sports resort. The map was created completely from scratch, without the use of ready-made landscape elements.
This island will be recognizable to many players as it is featured in some of the popular Nintendo games.
We offer you to download the Wuhu Island map for Minecraft and enjoy the beautiful nature, wander around familiar places, and get the most out of contemplating local attractions.
|Type||Island / Structures|
|Original name||Wuhu Island|
Video about the map "Wuhu Island"
Here you can watch a detailed video about the map "Wuhu Island".
Installing the map "Wuhu Island"
Below is a detailed step-by-step instruction for installing the "Wuhu Island" map so that you can play Minecraft with pleasure!
- Download the map, inside it is a zip-archive with the folder "Wuhu Island".
- Go to Minecraft, the main menu will appear.
- Press the "Single Player" button, a list of saved worlds will appear.
- Select any saved world, the buttons below will be activated.
- Press the "Edit" button, the world settings menu will appear.
- Click the "Open world folder" button, the Explorer window will open.
- Go to the "saves" folder, a list of folders of saved Minecraft worlds will appear.
- Copy the "Wuhu Island" folder (from the zip archive in step #4) to the "saves" folder.
- Return to Minecraft.
- Return to the main menu so that the menu item "Single Player" appears.
- Click the "Single Player" menu again to make the new map appear in the list.
- Start a saved world named "Wuhu Island".
- Enjoy playing Minecraft!
Here you can read the comments of other users or leave your own question or feedback.