Paris Style Hub
Downloads: 4781 times
The map "Paris Style Hub" is cozy streets that you want to explore again and again. And of course the world-famous Eiffel Tower.
You have the opportunity to enjoy the charm of French architecture and the famous area adjacent to the Eiffel Tower. The houses are built taking into account the actual existing buildings with their architectural and stylistic features.
It is supposed to move along the central roads of the map. There is no interior inside the houses yet, perhaps this will be fixed in the future.
|Original name||Paris Style Hub|
Installing the map "Paris Style Hub"
Below is a detailed step-by-step instruction for installing the "Paris Style Hub" map so that you can play Minecraft with pleasure!
- Download the map, inside it is a zip-archive with the folder "Paris Style Hub".
- Go to Minecraft, the main menu will appear.
- Press the "Single Player" button, a list of saved worlds will appear.
- Select any saved world, the buttons below will be activated.
- Press the "Edit" button, the world settings menu will appear.
- Click the "Open world folder" button, the Explorer window will open.
- Go to the "saves" folder, a list of folders of saved Minecraft worlds will appear.
- Copy the "Paris Style Hub" folder (from the zip archive in step #4) to the "saves" folder.
- Return to Minecraft.
- Return to the main menu so that the menu item "Single Player" appears.
- Click the "Single Player" menu again to make the new map appear in the list.
- Start a saved world named "Paris Style Hub".
- Enjoy playing Minecraft!
We recommend making a shortcut to the "saves" folder on your desktop so that next time you can add a Minecraft map much faster.
To view the advice, you must log in
Here you can read the comments of other users or leave your own question or feedback.
No comment yet