Downloads: 900 times
The Dragon`s Volcano map is an incredibly beautiful and elaborate building. In fact, this is a lava island, on top of which a dragon has settled. This is an extremely unusual and atmospheric place where every player should visit.
This card is only decorative and has no practical use. There are no places where you can start survival or play mini-games with friends. This map is a demonstration of the possibilities of game construction. Some players will be able to get ideas or completely transfer this building to their world.
|Type||Island / Scematic / Structures|
|Original name||Dragon`s volcano|
Installing the map "Dragon`s Volcano"
Below is a detailed step-by-step instruction for installing the "Dragon`s Volcano" map so that you can play Minecraft with pleasure!
- Download the map, inside it is a zip-archive with the folder "Dragon`s Volcano".
- Go to Minecraft, the main menu will appear.
- Press the "Single Player" button, a list of saved worlds will appear.
- Select any saved world, the buttons below will be activated.
- Press the "Edit" button, the world settings menu will appear.
- Click the "Open world folder" button, the Explorer window will open.
- Go to the "saves" folder, a list of folders of saved Minecraft worlds will appear.
- Copy the "Dragon`s Volcano" folder (from the zip archive in step #4) to the "saves" folder.
- Return to Minecraft.
- Return to the main menu so that the menu item "Single Player" appears.
- Click the "Single Player" menu again to make the new map appear in the list.
- Start a saved world named "Dragon`s Volcano".
- Enjoy playing Minecraft!
We recommend making a shortcut to the "saves" folder on your desktop so that next time you can add a Minecraft map much faster.
To view the advice, you must log in
Here you can read the comments of other users or leave your own question or feedback.
No comment yet