Fantasy Observatory Build -The Lone Observer
Fantasy Observatory Build - The Lone Observer is a bizarre fantasy–style structure–style structure. Perfect as the home of an alchemist or sorcerer who, watching the firmament, conducts his own research and is on the verge of discovering something great!On the map in the observatory created:
- Small Entrance Hall
- Main living room/library (with mini garden)
- A room with a telescope (with another mini-garden)
- 2 bedrooms in an annex to the house
- Living Room + Kitchen
- A small mini-airship hybrid balloon
- Island as a base + 2 trees
- Mechanical device with chains at the back
- Wind turbine
Download and play!
|Type||Scematic / Structures|
|Original name||Fantasy Observatory Build -The Lone Observer|
Installing the map "Fantasy Observatory Build -The Lone Observer"
Below is a detailed step-by-step instruction for installing the "Fantasy Observatory Build -The Lone Observer" map so that you can play Minecraft with pleasure!
- Download the map, inside it is a zip-archive with the folder "Fantasy Observatory Build -The Lone Observer".
- Go to Minecraft, the main menu will appear.
- Press the "Single Player" button, a list of saved worlds will appear.
- Select any saved world, the buttons below will be activated.
- Press the "Edit" button, the world settings menu will appear.
- Click the "Open world folder" button, the Explorer window will open.
- Go to the "saves" folder, a list of folders of saved Minecraft worlds will appear.
- Copy the "Fantasy Observatory Build -The Lone Observer" folder (from the zip archive in step #4) to the "saves" folder.
- Return to Minecraft.
- Return to the main menu so that the menu item "Single Player" appears.
- Click the "Single Player" menu again to make the new map appear in the list.
- Start a saved world named "Fantasy Observatory Build -The Lone Observer".
- Enjoy playing Minecraft!
Here you can read the comments of other users or leave your own question or feedback.