Ultimate Survival Base #3
The map for Minecraft "Absolute Survival Base" consists of several islands, each of which is unique. Here is just a small part of what you will find on this map:
- Fantasy themed island
- Spanish themed island
- Greek themed island
- Japanese themed island
- Victorian themed island
Many of the buildings on these islands contain interiors and are fully functional.
Download the map for Minecraft "Absolute Survival Base" and explore all its corners.
|Type||Structures / Survival|
|Original name||Ultimate Survival Base #3|
Video about the map "Ultimate Survival Base #3"
Here you can watch a detailed video about the map "Ultimate Survival Base #3".
Installing the map "Ultimate Survival Base #3"
Below is a detailed step-by-step instruction for installing the "Ultimate Survival Base #3" map so that you can play Minecraft with pleasure!
- Download the map, inside it is a zip-archive with the folder "Ultimate Survival Base #3".
- Go to Minecraft, the main menu will appear.
- Press the "Single Player" button, a list of saved worlds will appear.
- Select any saved world, the buttons below will be activated.
- Press the "Edit" button, the world settings menu will appear.
- Click the "Open world folder" button, the Explorer window will open.
- Go to the "saves" folder, a list of folders of saved Minecraft worlds will appear.
- Copy the "Ultimate Survival Base #3" folder (from the zip archive in step #4) to the "saves" folder.
- Return to Minecraft.
- Return to the main menu so that the menu item "Single Player" appears.
- Click the "Single Player" menu again to make the new map appear in the list.
- Start a saved world named "Ultimate Survival Base #3".
- Enjoy playing Minecraft!
Here you can read the comments of other users or leave your own question or feedback.