The map for Minecraft "Ultimate Challenge Skyblock" is a classic map for survival in a limited space with a minimum starting set of resources. In order not just to survive, but also to develop, you will need patience and excellent knowledge of Minecraft crafting. Will you be able to accept this challenge?
Installing the map "Skyblock"
Below is a detailed step-by-step instruction for installing the "Skyblock" map so that you can play Minecraft with pleasure!
- Download the map, inside it is a zip-archive with the folder "Skyblock".
- Go to Minecraft, the main menu will appear.
- Press the "Single Player" button, a list of saved worlds will appear.
- Select any saved world, the buttons below will be activated.
- Press the "Edit" button, the world settings menu will appear.
- Click the "Open world folder" button, the Explorer window will open.
- Go to the "saves" folder, a list of folders of saved Minecraft worlds will appear.
- Copy the "Skyblock" folder (from the zip archive in step #4) to the "saves" folder.
- Return to Minecraft.
- Return to the main menu so that the menu item "Single Player" appears.
- Click the "Single Player" menu again to make the new map appear in the list.
- Start a saved world named "Skyblock".
- Enjoy playing Minecraft!
Here you can read the comments of other users or leave your own question or feedback.