The map for Minecraft "Sandy Shores" is the author's vision of a provincial American town from GTA V, created in Minecraft. This is not an exact copy, but just a town in the desert in the style of GTA V. The author absolutely accurately conveyed the atmosphere of such settlements. Download the Sandy Shores map and see for yourself.
Map for version 1.12.2
|Original name||Sandy Shores|
Video about the map "Sandy Shores"
Here you can watch a detailed video about the map "Sandy Shores".
Installing the map "Sandy Shores"
Below is a detailed step-by-step instruction for installing the "Sandy Shores" map so that you can play Minecraft with pleasure!
- Download the map, inside it is a zip-archive with the folder "Sandy Shores".
- Go to Minecraft, the main menu will appear.
- Press the "Single Player" button, a list of saved worlds will appear.
- Select any saved world, the buttons below will be activated.
- Press the "Edit" button, the world settings menu will appear.
- Click the "Open world folder" button, the Explorer window will open.
- Go to the "saves" folder, a list of folders of saved Minecraft worlds will appear.
- Copy the "Sandy Shores" folder (from the zip archive in step #4) to the "saves" folder.
- Return to Minecraft.
- Return to the main menu so that the menu item "Single Player" appears.
- Click the "Single Player" menu again to make the new map appear in the list.
- Start a saved world named "Sandy Shores".
- Enjoy playing Minecraft!
Here you can read the comments of other users or leave your own question or feedback.