Viking Ice Shop
Downloads: 69 times
Perhaps trading ice and snow in northern latitudes is not the most profitable occupation. But, nevertheless, there are brave men who are ready to take a risk and open a store for those who need to buy cold goods in full.
The map for Minecraft "Viking Ice Shop" is what you need to start an ice and snow trading business. The building has all the interior necessary for any store.
|Original name||Viking Ice Shop|
Installing the map "Viking Ice Shop"
Below is a detailed step-by-step instruction for installing the "Viking Ice Shop" map so that you can play Minecraft with pleasure!
- Download the map, inside it is a zip-archive with the folder "Viking Ice Shop".
- Go to Minecraft, the main menu will appear.
- Press the "Single Player" button, a list of saved worlds will appear.
- Select any saved world, the buttons below will be activated.
- Press the "Edit" button, the world settings menu will appear.
- Click the "Open world folder" button, the Explorer window will open.
- Go to the "saves" folder, a list of folders of saved Minecraft worlds will appear.
- Copy the "Viking Ice Shop" folder (from the zip archive in step #4) to the "saves" folder.
- Return to Minecraft.
- Return to the main menu so that the menu item "Single Player" appears.
- Click the "Single Player" menu again to make the new map appear in the list.
- Start a saved world named "Viking Ice Shop".
- Enjoy playing Minecraft!
We recommend making a shortcut to the "saves" folder on your desktop so that next time you can add a Minecraft map much faster.
To view the advice, you must log in
Here you can read the comments of other users or leave your own question or feedback.
No comment yet