|Effect||Destroys blocks in its path|
The Ravager is a large hostile mob resembling a bull. Ravagers in Minecraft appear in raids (usually in the third wave), sometimes with a Pillager on their back. They attack the player, adult villagers, and Wandering Traders and iron golems. They trample crops and are capable of causing serious damage, including with their roar.
If the ravager's attack is blocked with a shield, he can get a stun effect, after which he lets out a roar.
After the death of the destroyer, the saddle falls out.
- Synonyms: Entity.minecraft.ravager
- Minecraft versions: 11 / 10.5.1 / 1.22 / 1.21 / 1.20 / 1.19.1 / 1.19
- COMMAND: ravager
Modify date: 01/16/2023
Questions about ravager
Here you will find detailed answers to frequently asked questions about ravager.
The Ravager has a health reserve of 100 units (50 hearts on the health scale).
The power of the ravager's attack differs depending on the difficulty level of the game:
- Light: 7 (3.5 hearts)
- Normal: 12 (6 hearts)
- Difficult: 18 (9 hearts)
The ravagers appear on the third and fifth waves of the raid (on the fifth – with a pillager on his back). They will also spawn on the seventh wave and can be with an evoker or vindicator on their back.
Ravagers are hostile to the player, iron and snow golems, Wandering Traders and villagers (with the exception of villager’s children). When attacking, they throw off the enemy.
Yes, at the same time, everything that grew in the garden falls out as an object.
Yes, with a 30% probability.
- The ravager can swim slowly. A destroyer in the water can be very easily shot with a bow or crossbow with impunity.
- In Bedrock Edition, the destroyer is called the "Destroyer".
- The source of inspiration for the creation of the ravager was the mythological creature Manticore from Dungeons & Dragons.
- The sounds that the ravager makes are similar to the sounds of bulls from real life. Also, the ravager looks like a very angry bull with the face of a villager. Here's how one of the developers commented: "If you take a cow, make her angry and put a pillager with a crossbow on her back, what will you get? You will get a cow in absolute confusion. But if you are a development team that wants to create a new danger for Minecraft players - a danger that looks like a very angry cow - you will get a ravager."
- There are chains on the texture of the ravager.
The Ravager's roar deals the player damage of 6 health units (three hearts on the health scale). His roar has no effect on other ravagers.
If a player dies from the ravager's roar, he will receive the message:
A ravager with a rider can be summoned with the command /summon ravager ~ ~ ~ minecraft: spawn_with_pillager_rider, or using the Ravager summoning egg.
No, the ravager cannot be tamed.
This hostile mob is a cross between a bull and a rhinoceros.
Despite the same amount of health, iron golems are stronger than ravagers and in most cases win one-on-one battles.
- Ravager as a new hostile mob was announced at MINECON Earth 2018 (September 29, 2018).
- The ravager was added to the game in version 1.14 in snapshot 18w43a under the temporary name "Robber's Monster". Starting with snapshot 18w45a, the Robber Monster will spawn as part of a robber patrol on the plains, in the taiga, in the desert and savannah, but already in snapshot 18w46a it will not spawn as a robber patrol. Since version 18w49a, the Robber Monster appears in raids (on the second wave). The Robber's monster is renamed the ravager in snapshot 19w05a, and from snapshot 19w13a, spell casters can spawn on the ravager.
- Since version 1.18, the ravager does not attack small villagers.
How to craft ravager
There is only one recipe for how to craft ravager in Minecraft. Below you can see a description of this recipe: a picture with ingredients and step-by-step instructions on how to make ravager in Minecraft.
Where to find ravager
There is only one place to find ravager in Minecraft. Below you can find a detailed description of this place where you can get ravager in the game Minecraft.
Drop from ravager
There is only one item that drops from ravager in Minecraft. Below you can find a detailed description of this item, which can be obtained by killing ravager in Minecraft.
Video about ravager
There is only one video on the site which has ravager in Minecraft. You can watch this video below to get a better idea of what ravager looks like in Minecraft.
Screenshots of ravager
There are 7 screenshots on the site, which has ravager in Minecraft. Below you can see these screenshots to get a better idea of what ravager looks like in Minecraft.
Command to summon ravager
There is a command that allows you to summon ravager in Minecraft. Below you can see a detailed description of this command to learn how to create ravager in Minecraft.
Ravager can be summoned using a command in creative mode. This requires:
- open chat (press "T")
- write command
- press "ENTER"
You can also specify the coordinates by which ravager will be called:
/summon minecraft:ravager ~ ~ ~
/summon minecraft:ravager 100 ~ 200
/summon minecraft:ravager ~10 50 ~-2
X - coordinate from west to east, Y - height, Z - coordinate from south to north.